Beanie Talks Probable Cause of Jay-Z Feud

Beanie Sigel, former Rocafella member recently commented on the probable cause of his feud with jay-z, his former boss. I guess Jay-Z had to sacrifice his relationship with his crew members to climb higher up the success ladder. I guess in life if you want to move on up and your friends are not ready to move with you the best thing is to cut them off, and get new ones. It is cool that jay still has Memphis Bleek by his side, but i feel he did Damon Dash bad.

Read what beanie sigel had to say about what caused their beef, which erupted some time last year. It was a one sided beef though, cos jay never responded.

"The sh*t stem[med] from a situation from me that happened when Jay-Z's bodyguard put his hands on me not in a manner that was harmful to me, but in a manner where he shouldn't have touched me period," Sigel explained in an interview. "On a push in the back tip and I addressed Jay about it in front of his A-List company [...] and I guess he ain't like that too much. I think that was the opening of the 40/40 Club, after that I never saw Jay again. I never talked to him again. That couple months went by or whatever, I even tried to reach out to him. It got to the point where you had to get to four different people to talk to Jay." (Forbez DVD)

I guess it still comes down to what i was talking about; beanie was acting all gangstar when jay is no longer on that tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment