M.I to Drop Sophomore Album: M.I2

One of NIgerian's Fnest Rappers, M.I was on The Beat F.M this morning to talk about his second album, M.I2, which he says would drop on the 24th November. He dropped one of the singles off the album, fresh for the first time on the station. I think the title of the track is "Like To Take You For A Ride" or something like that. I think i would have to listen to the song over and over to give my opinion. He switched up his flow and put a little raggae in his delivery during the first few lines...i was just trying to remember some of the lines but Ice Prince's "oleku" is on right now, and i am really feeling it, so i can not think of what M.I was saying on his song. I must say though that if it was wack i would have said so, so i think it is cool; he impressed me with some lines.
And i can but mention his hosts; Rex, Olisa and Toolz, they were so entertaining.

He said the album would be like a movie in that every song was made with a movie scene in mind, so he would be shooting like a total of 10 videos for the album. I think that would be great; i know he has the funds for it, but i hope he has the time that would take up.

So, to all the M.I fans out there, expect his new album later this month; november 24. He said the physical copy would have 15 tracks but the mp3 format on sale on amazon.com would have 18 tracks

I wish him all the best, and i think it is between him and Naeto C for who wears the crown as the King of Nigerian rap; as the best rapper in Nigeria.

1 comment: