Lil Kim's Black Friday Diss Track Aimed At Nicki Minaj is Actually Very HOT!!!

I have to swallow my words, because yesterday i sad the track was not that hot, but that was because i had just heard the snippet at the time. I must say, lil kim went in hard on that "Black Friday" track. She went at nicki, at lil wayne, at the whole young money clique and also at diddy.

She was so bossy with it. I think Nicki Minaj is going to respond to this with anoyance, but it would be cool if she settled down and took her time. I am a lil kim fan, but i know there are a lot of pointers nicki could use to go in on kim- like the way she looks recently aint too appealing to the eyes, but kim gonna come right back with something hotter if nicki responds. And if nicki does not respond, people are going to take it that she got shook by kim. I think the black friday track is a hot rap diss record, the way disses should be done, and it would definitely grow on people. Trust me, i know what i am saying; a lot of people are caught up on the nicki hype right now, so they are going to be biased when taking sides, but with time, word of mouth on how good the kim track is would make them listen, and they would actually hear the disses...the shots.

I must say, this is going to be very interesting because they are both very good female rappers.

I want to know who's side you on. You can't sit on the fence on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment