Jay-Z says Take-Over Was 100 times Better Than Ether

I went online early yesterday morning and was surprised to read an article based on an interview where Jay-Z said that Ether(a reply diss track made by nas in response to Take-Over) does not come close to His track; Take-Over. He even went ahead to say that Take-Over was 100 times better than Ether. I think that is really funny, because i thought the whole beef had been burried, and everybody and their mama's know who won.
I really do not want to go into this issue, but it just surprised me that jay would say that after all this years.
Anyway, below is what he said about the issue.

"I think in history when we look back, and I don't mean no disrespect to Nas, I think when we look back it's not even close. I just think it was a better record." 
"The record, if we take Ether it's 100 times better."


 
I can remember back in 2001 when ether dropped and jay was interviewed on Hot 97 by Angie Martiniz, and when he was asked about Ether, he started stuttering, it was almost like he was going to cry. You can check youtube for it. 

I just want to know what you guys feel about the whole issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment