WHAT'S UP WITH GAME'S R.E.D ALBUM.


I won't lie, i am a big GAME fan, and you would have noticed that from the constant update of news concerning the rapper, and i have been waiting for his album for a while now. I have even been waiting for one of his single's to catch the radio fever, but that has not happened yet.

Anyway, i caught an article on hiphopdx.com, one of my favorite hiphop websites, and i would like you guys to read it.


DX
News
Game Reveals Production For R.E.D. Album
March 25, 2010 08:03:00 AM CDT | by Danielle Harling
Share
This week, Compton rapper The Game revealed what fans can expect production-wise for his upcoming album, The R.E.D. Album. And it looks like the rapper has secured a number of high-profile producer’s for the album.

Pharrell Williams, RZA, and Cool & Dre are just a few of the producers who have lent their talents for The R.E.D. Album.

"I got this colorful movement over here where it's beautiful music on this side [with Star Trak] — then when I need to go dark or super grown and sexy, I got Dre over here,” Game told MTV. “The combination is crazy — mixed in with a Cool & Dre track and RZA track and all the shit I been doing. The only person I'm upset I didn't work with on this album is DJ Premier. I feel his shit would have been perfect for this all-star producer cast that I have. One Premier track would have did me just fine. I would have murdered that shit.”


"They got the intro to the album, which is titled ‘Infrared,’” Game explained. “All the real hip-hop fans, to hear me rap, how I'm rapping on my intro, it's gonna fuck people up. Before you get to #2, you gonna already know I'm serious.”



From all i have read so far about this album; him working with dre; working with RZA...i know this album is going to be "bananas", i just can't wait for it to drop.


IT'S GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So look man, here it FEb. 2011 and the nigga still aint got his mutha fuckin red album out yet...fucking Cali Gangsta Rap is dead..fuck these dirty south fags...Im going back to rock

    ReplyDelete