WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

I wont lie, i have been out of touch for a while now, and havent loaded my ipod or phone with any new albums or songs, except the ones i listen to on radio; that is because i have been working on a book i am ghost writing for this publishing house...got to get some of that dough. I would just like to know what you guys have been listening to, and i would really appreciate comments at this time.

Anyway, i still listen to a lot of old rap albums, and i think i haven't missed much, because no rapper worth listening to has dropped an album for a couple of months now; except for probably LUDACRIS'S new one, Battle Of The Sexes [Explicit], i don't think there is any other rap album worth my time, correct me if i am wrong.

That is my opinion anyway, and i would like to get yours. I would really like to know what you are listening to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment