REAKWON SAYS ANOTHER WUTANG ALBUM ON THE WAY.

I remember back about three years ago when the last wu album dropped, 8 DIAGRAM, and it happened that the other members like GHOSTFACE KILLER, and REAKOWN had some miss-understanding with RZA, the man behind the whole wu movement, and also a bonafide member of the group. They believed RZA just put up their verses with beats they weren't in agreement with.

I was not feeling that whole movement back then...Anyway, i guess they have resolved all differences and are ready to drop a new album.

Below is what rae had to say;

"I mean, in my eyes there's always going to be another Wu album," he said in an interview. "Whether you hear me come out with another album or whether you hear any one of the Clan members, we're always going to involve everybody. When I look at Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Part II, I look at that as a Wu album. You feel me? Even though it was my brand and my thing that I done, I had my dudes on it. The first one was like that too, a Wu album. As far as doing another [full Wu-Tang album], we don't know when it's going to come yet. But it'll come. We have to do it. It's a job. I can't call exactly when. But you got this Wu Massacre about to come. You got the Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang, which is my next album that's coming. These are all avenues to incorporate the W at a high level right now." (Entertainment Weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment