FAT JOE ABOUT TO DROP HIS 10TH ALBUM; THE DARKSIDE:VOL 1.


No one would think that FAT JOE would come up with another album so soon after his last one, J.O.S.E 2, flopped, selling only 12k in its first week; and all the clowning that 50 cent did to him.

And it is funny that the same 50cent flopped with his own album too...anyway, back to fat joe, who is working on his 10th album, THE DARK SIDE: VOL 1. I think this is why i like this dude, he loves the art, and wouldn't let some set backs in his career hold me down.

He has already dropped the first single from the album and it features YOUNG JEEZY. The single is titled HAHA (SLOW DOWN SON). I wish him all the luck.
Below is what he had to say about the single:

"Congratulations Welcome to THE DARK SIDE!! The first single off my new album ft. Young Jeezy HAHA(Slow Down Son) YA ALL WELCOME!!!!," he wrote Thursday (February 4). "Here is the Clean Here is the dirty link again it I TOLD YA I WAS COMING WITH THAT MONSTER JOINT WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!! CRACK @Scoopdeville My brother that beat is a monster you see what me and jeezy did to that thing there !!!!!" (Fat Joe's Twitter)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete