NAS TALKS 10TH ALBUM, FOLLOW UP TO 'UNTITLED'.

Nas dropped his first album, illmatic, in 1994, when he was just 20years old. 15years gone, 9 albums in record, and he is still relevant in hip-hop.
Nas is dropping a collabo album with damian marley(son of late bob marley) next month, august. After which he'd start works on his next solo album.
This is what nas had to say concerning the album:
'it's funny, drama is something that definately kicks a fire underneath artists. But i try not to make that my focus. I'm trying to have peace and love. My shit now is age appropraite for myself. I love everything, must of the things that are going on musically. But my music will talk about what i see, how i see it, and it should be interesting. My last things were about what i felt about hip-hop and what i felt about race matters. This new thing will be natural thing. I have a few things that i feel like doing, but who knows what will be.'

No comments:

Post a Comment