HIP HOP NEWS.

Fabolous, the new york rapper is soon going to be dropping his second album on def jam, after being brought on the label by jay-z about 3 years ago. The album, "loso's way" he says is going to cater for for bought his male and female fan base.


There has always been rumors of eminem's drug adiction. His ex wife, kim always used to talk about it in interviews, but nobody took her seriously, but the man himself has come out to talk on his drug addiction.

This is what he had to say.

"I wanted to make an overall statement--I'm back," Em said. "It was a slow process. You gotta remember I hadn't recorded a song sober in seven years. So it took me awhile to even feel like I could record a song sober...I don't know the last time I shot a video sober, without drinking or taking anything. It's been years...I almost feel like a little kid again with rap. I wanna play around with different flows. If I don't feel like it's what I'm fully capable of, if there's one weak line, I wanna change it. Rap was my drug. It used to get me high and then it stopped getting me high. Then I had to resort to other things to make me feel that...now rap's getting
me high again." (Rap Radar)

I wasn't ready to give up drugs," Em explained. "I didn't really think I had a problem...I felt like I wanted to pull back, because my drug problem had got so bad. I felt like, maybe if I take a break, maybe this will help. I started to get into the producer role more."

No comments:

Post a Comment