piracy and the nigerian music industry.

I hear a lot of piracy this, piracy that, but i do not real understand these rap artist.
I am an alaba boy, and i can tell you that piracy is now controlled, and it does not affect any big name in the game.
What i mean is that their are big marketers in alaba that hanbdle the marketing and distribution of albums, so if you have a deal with somebody like t-joe and he pays the rapper like 2 million or 10 milion as the case may be, then he has the rights to sell the album legally, so there is nothing like piracy there, because no other person would make a copy of that cd. Trust me, i know what i am talking about. There is honour amongst thieves. And in this case there is no stealing going on, because there has been an agreement.
I am really tired of artist talking on t.v, blaming everything on piracy, when there is really nothing like that again. I think they need to put more work into their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment