Tupac's Half Brother Speaks on Madonna and Tupac's Relationship





 



While he was with us in this world, Tupac had some very interesting celeb relationships, one of which is the one with Madonna. It wasn't for too long, but the Queen of pop picked interested in him around the mid 94/95. In his new interview on VLAD TV, Pac's older half-brother, Mopreme Shakur spoke a little bit about the Pac and Madonna relationship.   




He was asked by VLAD about the Madonna and Tupac relationship, and he answered with...



"We were doing press for Above The Rim and we were in New York and just like them, I was sitting there while Pac was doing the interview. Pac, Marlon, they did it together and then Madonna came down and sat right next to me, and asked 'When is he finished?' I'm like, 'A little while...She gave me a note to give to him...I didn't read it. I was just happy she was giving him a note. Everybody was there, I went and gave it to him. He was about that business and then they linked up and I would take him to her house and shit when we got back to L.A. They were a thing for a minute...I would take Pac to her crib. Or...for him to catch a jet with her. It's Madonna!!! She was a hundred mill plus back then too." (VLAD TV Interview)



You can watch the full interview below...










No comments:

Post a Comment