Dilemma...Contemplating Deleting this Blog

As much I love what I do on this blog as it is my passion, I am contemplating deleting it and moving on. I make very little from this blog, and I put too much into it. I know this is no one's business, but I would love to hear from MY READERS...Let me even know it is not just ghosts that come on here.


The truth is that I make money as an author of books I publish on Kindle Amazon. The money I make on this blog is peanuts. Some years back, my cousin got me a govt job, and I have been receiving some money, but I am like a ghost worker, as I go there once in two months or so. I was feeling guilty about that earlier this year, and told him I wanted to resign, but he told me it would get him in trouble. The last two weeks, he has been bugging me, telling me he would upgrade me to a higher level, where I would be making quite a nice pay monthly, but I would have an office, and would have to go everyday.


Now, I am thinking...should I just take the job and delete this blog?


Please, I would love to get feedback from you guys.


Thanks. 

7 comments:

  1. I think u r doing well representing hiphop in Nigeria....i am here every other day and I would like to sit with u over drinks and discuss hiphop but i thot there was a way u kud see d daily visits or hits on ur blog. I like this blog sha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought there was a way u kud monitor d hits on the blog. I visit here every other day. U r doing ur best na. I d like to sit with u over drinks and talk hiphop. Yea u dnt get as much commentts as u want but we sure appreciate ur efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get an average of 700 visits daily...That's ain't enough. Anyway, I still love what I do, and I know the blog will grow with time. It's just that I got some personal issues going on in my life that makes me just want to dump the blog, and take the job my cousin has been begging me to take for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOO! DUDE 3 YEARS I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG. EVERY WEEK I CHECK THIS BLOG DONT STOP DUDE YOUR BLOGS ARE AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOOOO!!! DUDE YOUR BLOG IS AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shamar Ramsaroop, i recognize your name. You have left quite a number of comments on the blog over the years. I am happy I have been able to be of service to you...I am happy you enjoy my blog. I told myself I would feel better to continue when I get at least ten comments on this. Please don't look at my actions as that of someone seeking attention, I just want to know the people I serve. Even if i deleted this blog, I would get it back, cos running this blog gives me the most joy. If you delete a blogger blog, it would be kept backed up by Google for ninety days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna be selfish and beg you not to delete your blog, dude this is my source of hip hop news, if you are really pressed for time please just post once in a while but don't stop

    ReplyDelete