Machine Gun Kelly Comments On 50 Cent Diddy Fued

Apparently, a lot went down at the just concluded B.E.T Awards that we don't know about. It went down 2 weekends ago, and we heard about the Young Jeezy and Rick Ross camps altercation, we heard about 50 Cent and his boys getting into a fight with Gunplay (MMG artist), but no one really heard about the fight that almost broke out between 50 Cent and Diddy. Machine Gun Kelly (Bad Boy Recording Artist) has come up to shed some light on this...read what he said about the incidence below-


"I was about to go say 'what's up' and introduce myself to Gunplay right when that was about to happen," MGK said in an interview. "Right before that happened 50 came up to Puff - I think it was the other way around -- I don't like to stay in one place I like to roam and just look at people so I was just roaming through the trailers and I just remember 50 coming up outside of Puff's trailer and being like, but Puff was on the inside of his trailer so he said to somebody and was like, 'What kind of money Puff say he was getting again? I can count that sh*t on one hand man'...I thought it was all funny and sarcastic and then two seconds later the whole Gunplay thing popped off." ("The Breakfast Club")





From reliable sources, it was told that what transpired before 50 went looking for Diddy was that they (50 and Diddy) had been joking, and 50 took some things Diddy said too personal, and called Diddy a bitch. Diddy excused himself, and said he has too much money to be getting into a fight... I guess that explains the money reference Machine Gun Kelly said 50 made outside Diddy's trailer.


Read more below-


Man, it seems like someone put something in the punch at last night's BET Hip-Hop Awards, because there was way too much confrontation. An exclusive source tells us that 50 Cent and Diddy almost came to blows while they were backstage at the show. According to our source, Diddy and 50 were backstage laughing and joking with one another when things suddenly got serious. One of Diddy's jokes hit too close to home with 50 Cent, and he called Diddy a "Bitch Ni**a." "It was crazy! They were joking with one another one minute, and the next minute, 50 Cent was all up in Diddy's face calling him a b*tch ni**a." Fortunately, Diddy realized that he is too old for BS like that, and according to a Media Take Out snitch, got up and said that he has "too much money" for that and he left. 50 Cent must have been on one last night. I guess now that he and Fat Joe are cool, he needs a new nemesis to bully. (All Hip Hop Rumors)




I have been trying to understand why Gunplay stepped up to 50 at the B.E.T Awards, and I think maybe he was standing up for Diddy. I think that is the only explanation I can come up with, cos I know Diddy and Rick Ross are pretty close, and Gunplay is Rick Ross's artist and friend. I am just thinking what would make Gunplay want to get into a physical fight with 50. Well, it didn't look good for him afterwards. He tried to throw punches at 50 off-guard, but 50 always rolls with like a dozen guys, and they gave Gunplay a crazy beating, before he got himself back, and threw some punches of his own at one of 50s boys just as the security men were separating the fight. You can watch the live video here- Gunplay getting stomped by 50's crew

No comments:

Post a Comment