Barack Obama Comments On Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey Beef

In the midst of debates, and re-election campaigns, the current U.S president still had time to answer a question about the ongoing Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey feud. Both Carey and Minaj are judges on the TV show, American Idol, and just haven't been able to get along. In a recent interview, Obama was asked whether he could intercede and squash the ongoing beef between the two stars, and below is what he had to say.





“I think that they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident,” he said. “I’m all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they’re moving forward and not going backwards. But Obama appeared to play slight favorites. “Mariah, she’s actually done some events for us,” he said. “Nicki I don’t know, but I’ve got her on my iPod.”










Veteran female rapper and actress, Queen Latifah also spoke on the Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj beef...



“I would definitely not take sides in ignorance or anything like that. But um, I mean cause that’s really not about them. At the end of the day, both of them are very blessed to be in the position they are. And it’s about giving a leg up to the people who want to come along and be a Nicki and be a Mariah. But Mariah, come on now, you talking about 100 million [sales] right there. You have to respect your elders to a point.”

No comments:

Post a Comment