Machine Kelly And Kid Cudi Beefing

It is funny sometimes when people beef over little stuff. Machine Gun Kelly, who recently signed a deal with P.Diddy, is beefing Kid Cudi over the use of a word. Or more like, Kid Cudi is beefing him over using a word he popularized. Apparently, Kelly started using the word Raging, and Cudi claims he is the originator of the word.

"There's only one original Rager, and thats me. I started this 'rage' sh*," he wrote August 26th. "The lifestyle, the term, the whole new meaning and definition of the word. Understand and be clear, IAM THE RAGER, IAM FOREVER. When you hear ANYONE talking bout 'rage' or 'raging', know where that sh*t originated. Guess ima have to do some trademarkin'. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES. WE LIVE THIS SH*T!" (Kid Cudi's Tumblr)


And below is Machine Gun Kelly's reply-



"There's no issue on my end," Kelly promised in an interview. "That just shows me I'm doing something. That just shows me other motherf*ckers aren't doing something when you got time to sit there and be mad about a motherf*cker using a word that everyone uses -- You can come to one of my shows and see who wakes people the f*ck up. It's me and that's what raging is. Raging is being yourself and turning all that negative energy into a positive and partying...I'm not about to set my city back ten years by starting a beef with a motherf*cker in my city even though that motherf*cker's never in the city. It actually just pissed me off. It's a word. You didn't start the word and I didn't start the word. It's a f*cking word. Just like let's see who does it best and it's clearly the f*cking fans that are at my shows. It's no issue." (Karen Civil)


You know, Cudi is a funny dude, he might just have been playing around with the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment