DJ Whoo Kid Wants Jay-Z And Lil Wayne To Battle

DJ Whoo Kid is the new celebrity to comment on the Jay-Z and Lil Wayne feud...i think the whole thing is kind of one sided, cos really, Jay-Z hasn't said anything about it, and i don't think he is going to say anything. In case you don't know about the beef, i would try and give a quick recap. Baby said in an interview that he makes more money than all other record label owners like Jay-Z; Jay responds to that by saying on his H.A.M track with  "you got baby money.” and "that niggas don't have my lady (beyonce) money". And then, on a track off Carter 4 titled 'It's Good', Lil Wayne dropped this lines aimed at Jay- “Talkin’ ‘bout baby money, I gotcha baby money / Kidnap your bitch get that how much you love your lady money / I know you fake, nigga / Press your brakes, nigga / I’ll take you out, that’s a date, nigga / I’m a grown ass blood, stop playing with me / Play asshole, and get an ass whippin’ / I think you pussycat, hello kitty.” Below is what DJ Whoo Kid thinks about whether or not their should be a lyrical battle between Jay-Z and Lil Wayne.





"Hip-hop needs this little, like, lyrical war," Whoo Kid said when asked for his opinion on Jay-Z and Lil Wayne going at one another. I think, some people think it's stupid but we need stuff like this to get the hype back in hip-hop because Nas and Jay-Z [beefing in 2001] was historical and then it blew both of them back up so I think this would be kind of cool. And then Lil Wayne was a little lyrical in whatever he said so I think Jay-Z should come back and both of them have good albums. So it's not like two wack albums going against each other." (E! Online)


I get what he is saying, but i still think Jay-Z is bigger than wayne...it wont just sound right. But i wont mind if Jay-Z and Eminem go at it. I would love that, and i think they are worthy opponents. If people look pass all the flipping, and crazy fast-paced delivery from eminem, and focus on bare lyrics, i think it would be a worth-while battle. Or what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment