Jay-Z's Wife, Beyonce Ready to Become a Mother

Jay-Z's wife, Beyonce has finally decided she is about ready to start having kids. I think that is nice to here, because they was a rumor out that they (jay and b) had seperated based on that issue. Jay-Z wants kids, and Beyonce wants to focus on her music career and feels having kids would be a hinderance. Me, i think she needs to chill and focus on family for a while.I guess it is because she has been doing music all her life. In case you don't know, Beyonce and and her cousin, Kelly Rolland formed the group, Destiny's Child when they were 9.

Read what Beyonce had to say below-

always said I'd have a baby at 30,"
she said in an interview. "I'm 29. But I
also said I was going to retire at 30.
I'm not retiring...Only God knows
[when]...I feel like 30 is the ideal age,
because you're mature enough to
know who you are and have your
boundaries and your standards and
not be afraid or too polite, but young
enough to be a young woman. I'm so
looking forward to it." ("Piers
Morgan")

I hope she can stand by this, because her new album, "4" just dropped a couple of days ago, and i trust her to start heavy promotion on it. By heavy promotion, i mean shooting videos, going on radio stations, touring...
  

Last November, Beyonce discussed
the frequency in media reporting her
as pregnant.

"At this point, they say that I've been
pregnant like eight times, so I am kind
of used to it," the 29-year-old singer
said in an interview with The
Associated Press. "I just hope that
one day when I decide to be pregnant
that people are happy for me. ... One
day hopefully I will be. It's part of
being a celebrity, I guess."

No comments:

Post a Comment