New 2Pac Track Dissing Dr Dre, De La Soul, Nas, Wendy Williams & Biggie

A new track has leaked on the internet where Tupac dissed his former associate- Dr Dre; De La Soul; Biggie; Nas, and even Wendy Williams; check it out here- watch ya mouth 

When i listened to this track, it got me thinking; was Tupac just a paraniod rapper with a lot of talent? You know, it is almost like he was just dissing everybody for no reason. To all the Tupac fans out there, i am also a fan, but i like to analyze things, so don't get me wrong.

He dissed The Fugees (Because they randomly said- the best side is the east side on one of their songs), Dr Dre (because dre worked on nas's 2nd album, and he formed a super group, which consisted basically east coast rappers- The Firm... nas, az, foxy brown, cormerga), De La Soul (I don't know the reason), Nas (Because he had a line on one of his songs where he said- Fake thug, you get no love- and at the time tupac was all about Thug Life)... I don't know men! I know a lot of people are going to flip after reading this. Pac is one of the greatest rappers...i used "is" because he lives on through his music. But, on the real, the dude had too much negative energy.

In a recent interview, the Outlawz (Hussein, E.D.I, Fatal, Noble), his rap click were talking about how Tupac was always talking about death and destrcution too much. They said he wanted them to save all their royalty money so that they could build an underground chember so that when the destruction of the world came (which he believed was coming soon at that time- 1996), that he and his click and family would have a place to stay and food to last till the world was re-built. These guys said he was dead serious about it. I am thinking; what kind of mind did pac have? I guess he was thinking of death all along. As they say, artist of all kind are always bordering between sanity and insanity at any time.

Let me stop here; read the lyrics to the song below-

"We untouchable now that we shook Doc Dre," Pac raps. "He ain't made a beat in six years, swear he the sh*t/Don't get no record sales suckin' Nas d*ck -- I heard Nas got beef 'cause I'm dissing his clique/Cool, come bring your a** n*gga you can get dissed -- De La got a problem with this hard sh*t, ever since 'Me, Myself & I' y'all been garbage/I'ma keep this real, show y'all how it feels to ride/y'all went three feet high and stopped rising/ Wendy Williams is a fat b*tch, that's the truth/I got a job full of n*ggas nuts, that's for you/Let the West Side, East Side drama cease, I'll come alone to your own streets, Outlaw -- Cream Puff never had no heart to start, so how the h*ll Biggie Smalls get the part? Watch yo mouth!" ("Watch Yo Mouth")

No comments:

Post a Comment