Another Young Money Rapper Says Jadakiss is the Most Underrated Rapper in The Game

Another rapper in the Young Money camp recently said Jadakiss is the most underrated rapper in the game. Short Dawg agrees totally with Gudda Gudda (who gave his opinion recently that jadakiss is the most underrated rapper in the game- read here...Gudda Gudda says Jadakiss is Underrated) that jadakiss is the most underrated rapper in the game.


Read what he had to say about it below-

I think Jadakiss is the most underrated rapper in the game. That's easy because he's actually my favorite artist as well. Jada is who I would say is SOHH Underrated.
If you listen to Jadakiss, he's been doing his thing for years. He's been consistent ever since the first time I heard him. He has never lost a step. Jada's never slowed down a step with what he's made in music. It's tough to do that in this game because it takes so much hard work and dedication.



He's one of the top lyricists in the entire rap game. I remember when MTV did their "Hottest in the Game" list and he was ranked at No. 9 and I just didn't understand that. I don't know what it was based on, whether it was his records or album sales. That right there is a prime example of how people don't give proper credit to somebody like Jadakiss, who has put that extra work into his music.

Supreme Williams, better known by his stage name Short Dawg (or his nickname Elvis Freshley) is a rapper from Houston, Texas currently living in Atlanta, Georgia. Short Dawg was first known for appearing on Lil Wayne's "Me And My Drank" record, and after two years of friendship Weezy finally signed Short to YME.

I have said it here before, i am a die-hard jadakiss fan, and i love all the members of L.O.X, but what i think is that, as i have always said, jadakiss does not have the ability to make hit records...he always does it bad when he tries to make radio friendly songs. Of course, some of them come out well, but most are not always so good. But, if it comes to laying down a FIRE 16, then my man jada is second to none. The only person i put above jadakiss on my personal list of top five dead or alive is NAS, period!

No comments:

Post a Comment