Megan Thee Stallion Says Men Have Always Been Intimidated By Her

Some men have always been intimidated by successful women to the point that they don't bother approaching them. But Texas rapper, Megan Thee Stallion says men have always been intimidated by her all her life, even before she became successful and famous from raping.

During her recent interview on Hot 97 FM's Ebro In The Morning show, she was asked by one of the hosts (Peter Rosenberg) if men are intimidated to approach her because of her success and what she talks about in her music, and she replied with...


Image result for megan thee stallion hot 97 interview"They've been like that all my life. And it's because I'm a tall girl, like I'm 5'10. I've always been comfortable with myself. I've always been you know kinda...I'm not loud but I've always been like sassy. You know what I'm saying. So guys have always been like, oh, hold up, like what I'ma say. You know."







You can watch her full interview below...she talks about guys being intimidated by her around the 7 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment