Offset Says He is Overwhelmed By How Far He Has Come

During his recent on New York's Hot 97 radio, one third of Migos, Offset said that he sometimes almost wants to breakdown and cry tears of joy when he looks back at how far he has come. In the beginning of their career, he was the one going in and out of jail, but now he is the biggest member of the Migos, and is married to the biggest female rapper in Hip Hop (Cardi B).


Read his words on this below...

"I have a real story; like a superman story. How did he do that. And I feel like that sometimes...I was at the house just looking at what I got, my kids at the house...I almost just breakdown. My first time ever doing that like...damn men! I got like...I turned into something. Ain't out here with no thing on my ankle. I ain't out here doing something to nobody else, breaking no laws, I'm paying taxes, I'm buying properties, I got some cars, my kids got all...my kids got good education...It almost broke me down cos I know where I came from, and where I came from it was dark. Dark. Dark. Dark. That's why a lot of my music be dark. Cos it is painful music."




You can watch the full interview...or skip to the 31 minute mark to hear him talk about being overwhelmed by his success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment