DJ Mustard Calls R Kelly a B*tch

In their regular fashion of walking up to celebrities on the streets of America and interviewing them, TMZ camera crew caught up with producer, DJ Mustard and asked him what he felt about the whole R Kelly sexual molestation case going on, and he said...



"I don't f*ck with R Kelly, he is a buster...he is a b*tch." His long time friend and rapper, YG then comes up from behind to ask him what he feels about the Michael Jackson sexual molestation stories, and he said, "I don't believe that. I don't believe what they saying. I don't know...I ain't watch the sh*t yet, so I don't know...I didn't watch the Michael Jackson shit yet, but I did watch the R Kelly sh*t and I don't f*ck with him cos I got a daughter. And I would f*ck R Kelly up if that was my daughter."







I guess DJ Mustard and I are on the same page with this. I totally believe R Kelly is attracted to girls between the ages of 15-19, and he can't help himself around them. But, I don't believe the Michael Jackson child molestation story. Those two guys defended him in the past...they took a stand to defend him in court, now they want to change their story because they need some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment