Cardi B Speaks on Why She is Willing to Work Things Out with Offset

Superstar rapper, Cardi B separated from her husband, Offset two months ago, and it broke people's hearts a lot of people had been rooting for the celebrity couple. But, the last couple of weeks has seen a lot of news flying around of them getting back together. At this point, it is confirmed that they are working things out, but are taking things slow.


During her recent interview on ABC News, she was asked by the interviewer how important it was to her that her family unit stays together, and she said...



"When I was 13, my parents separated, right. So, I always feel like it's important to have like umm...like two parent household. A lot of people was telling me like, 'oh, you could date. You could find another man. Blah blah blah. And it's like, I can. I could find anybody I want. You don't know nowadays who wants you for you. Sometimes I'm feeling people want me for Cardi B."

She is so right. I wish she and Offset all the best. They need to at least try and work things out for baby Kulture's sake.

You can watch the full interview below...

No comments:

Post a Comment