Remy Ma Says She Has Never Used Ghostwriters

Although it had been brewing for a minute, the beef between Remy Ma and Nicki Minaj blew up in February when Remy Ma released a direct diss track (Shether) aimed at Nicki. On Nicki's response (No Frauds), she had claims that Remy's husband, Papoose wrote the diss track for her. Remy has come out to dispute those claims in her recent interview, saying her pen game has never been questioned. 

Read her words on this below...

“Call anybody I do songs with. Call Swizz [Beatz]. You can go back. Ask [Fat] Joe,” suggested Remy. “Or ask people that’s not close to me. I just did a record with A$AP Ferg. Sat right there, wrote my verse right there.” (The Cruz Show Interview









I believe you Remy. Nicki didn't have no ammo against you so she had to make shit up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment