Dave East Signs Deal with Def Jam

New York rapper, Dave East just signed a deal with Def Jam Records. Nas signed him two years ago to his Mass Appeal records, but now he is signed to Def Jam Records. I guess he feels the major label can take him where he wants to go faster than Mass Appeal could. He is probably still signed to Mass Appeal, but with a joint deal with Def Jam. I wish him all the best.







Below is what he said on Instagram about his new deal with Def Jam.

"I Remember Sittin In My Nasty Ass Cell Tellin My Celly Ima Do The Music Thing When I Get Out This Shit. Went Hard As I Possibly Could Then @nas Signed Me. I'll Never Have To Live In The Projects Again And That Was A Real Dream. Thank You @defjamrecords For Welcoming Me To The Family #FreakyForever" 🎱

No comments:

Post a Comment