DJ Khaled and Nas Shoot Video for "Nas Album Done" Single

Dj Khaled has been doing his thing for ten years now; putting together dope Hip Hop albums, with the hottest (as well as veteran) rappers on it. The latest single off his Major Keys album is titled "Nas Album Done," and of cos it features Nas. Funny song title, right? Well, at least now I know Nas's album is done, and I just have to wait for it to be released.


The video to the song was shot in Bahamas yesterday, and would be released in a couple of weeks. This is the fourth time Nas would be guest appearing on one of DJ Khaled's albums. On Instagram yesterday, DJ Khaled spoke about how excited he was about the song/video, and also released pics from the shoot.

“I prayed for times like this I remember having Nas illmatic poster hung up in my garage with my two turntables and drum machine!! Look at me. I'm with Nas Major the number 1 album in the country.”

- DJ Khaled














You can listen to the song below.




No comments:

Post a Comment