Game Made $3 Million From His Dating Show (She's Got Game)





Game has a dating reality show airing on VH1 right now titled 'She's Got Game', where he finds a girl for himself...sort of like The Bachelor reality show. And before this, he had another reality show with his baby mama, Tiffney, titled Marrying the Game. A lot of people try to look down on rappers that go the reality TV way, and during his latest interview on The Breakfast Club show, Charlamagne Tha God asked Game (last week) if he feels he has lost some respect as a dope rapper for doing the dating reality show, and he said...







"It is one of the highest rated shows on VH1. I was shooting for two weeks, and I got paid $3 million dollars, so...look at me how you wanna look, I'ma be back on season 2, and we gonna do it again." (The Breakfast Club Show Interview)










Hmm! That's some cool money. Some rappers don't even make that much from selling 3 million copies of their albums (which rarely even happens these days). Think about it...Rappers on major labels make less than a dollar on a CD sale. As long as Game can still be dropping dope albums like the one he just released, he can go and make that major money on them reality shows, he is still cool by me. Oops! Sorry, The Documentary 2 doesn't drop till Friday...I have had it on my phone since last week though. Dope album. I would give it a 4 out of 5 in rating. Maybe not a classic, but a very good effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment