Dej Loaf Speaks on The Day She Almost Died From Eating a Weed Brownie

There is different types of rappers in the game right now, and it seems the harmonizing rappers are popping right now. So, Dej Loaf is big right now. In this interview with Hot 97 radio, she narrated the story of an incidence where she felt like she might have died after eating a weed brownie. Read her words below.



She was asked by her interviewers what experience she could remember from her tour with Nicki Minaj some months back, and she said...




"I took an edible. I've...I had one before, it was a cupcake, but it wasn't as strong. We were out in Cali, so maybe that was the thing." She was asked if she ate the whole marijuana cake, and she said. " No. I just had a little corner. Just a little chunk, and it was kinda like the chunk of my life like...Never again! Never again." (Hot 97 Radio Interview)








They asked her for more information, and she continued.

"It was after my show, Nicki as on stage. She had just probably got out there...You know, we all outside of the tour bus. Everybody hanging out, chilling, just drinking, and having fun, you know, tour life. I don't know, I was on the phone, I came back. I was drinking Hennessy by the way. So, that was already my buzz...my thing. My people came over with a...you know with a brownie and they were like 'Yo you gonna...?" And I'm like 'Alright, I'll have a little piece. I haven't had this in a while.' Took it. It kicked in like super fast...I did so much in 5 minutes, and then it was like...It was such a disaster like...I took it, and I walked in the concert to give my friend a piece...gave her a piece, came out, the music was so loud...I think that's what did it. The music was like BOOM! BOOM!...I couldn't hide, I was like 'I need to go to the hospital, guys.' And I had an after-party too, so I kinda missed that. I had to...I went to the hospital...I have had it before, and I thugged it out. But this one was different, it was like I'm about to die." (Hot 97 Radio Interview)



I totally can relate. Last year, while waiting for one of my girls in a hotel room, I remembered my friends had given me a mole of weed, and that day they had been talking about eating weed and how it could make you 'superman' during sex, but they never told me the amount to take, or that it wasn't this specie of weed (SK) they were talking about. So, while waiting for my girl to show up, I unwrapped the weed, and ate the whole thing. AHHHHH!!!! That was the biggest mistake of my life. The thing didn't kick in till like 2 hours after, and when it did, I thought I was going crazy. As a matter of fact, I went crazy. My girl would be talking to me, and I would respond after like 2 minutes. I went to another dimension...I remembered characters from a soap opera I used to watch as a kid. It was like my soul had left my body, and it was at the corner of the room watching this crazy guy. I swear, I couldn't sleep that night, cos I thought if I slept in that condition, I would wake up mad, and never be normal again. That was one of my worst experiences on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment