Nitty Scott Speaks on Dating Kendrick Lamar






Who knew these two lyrical geniuses once dated. Yup! According to Nitty Scott, she and Kendrick Lamar dated for a whole year some time in the past. She said the people she worked with advised her to cut-off the relationship. I guess they believed it wasn't wise to mix business and pleasure together. 



Nitty Scott spoke about her relationship with Kendrick Lamar during her Interview with Ebro, on New York's Hot 97 radio recently. 





“That was my boo. I was seeing him and him only for at least a year. The people that were in charge of my career in the past, that was a relationship that they were not comfortable with. I think that’s out of pocket already simply because I don’t think your personal relationships should be determined by people you are involved with professionally. But that is what really made it so that it couldn’t flourish just because I was told that was not a good look.”








No comments:

Post a Comment