This Week's Top 10 Rap Songs on Billboard

Below are this week's top 10 rap songs on Billboard's 'Hot Rap Songs' chart.





10. Main Chick- Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown

9.  Who Do You Love YG feat. Drake

8.  No Mediocre- T.I feat. Iggy Azalea

7.  Shower- Becky G

6.  We Dem Boyz- Wiz Khalifa

5.  Cut Her Off- KCamp feat. 2 Chainz

4.  Pills N Potions- Nicki Minaj


3.  Timber- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha

2.  Believe Me- Lil Wayne feat. Drake

1.  Fancy- Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX









Hmm! Who is Becky G? I never heard of her. I think I have to check her out. Iggy is still doing her thing. Her Fancy song is not only the hottest rap song on Billboard, it is the hottest song in the whole country. And she just helped T.I get on the charts too with his new song, No Mediocre which she is featured on.


No comments:

Post a Comment