Kendrick Lamar Speaks on The New House He Recently Purchased

Kendrick Lamar is everyone's favorite right now, and he is really enjoying a lot of success with his career. Word got out last week that the platinum selling rapper had purchased a new home for half a million dollars somewhere in California. No pictures have been seen, and not much  information was given on the purchase. The Compton rapper spoke on the issue in his recent interview on KIIS FM, saying he did buy a house, but that he wasn't going to be living in it.








“It’s real, but it’s not my spot. I really like to buy property. Whether it’s apartments. Whether it’s buildings. Whether it’s houses. I like to stay in L.A. I still live in L.A. A small, little apartment condo in L.A. But I like to invest my money in different things rather than just buying things for the moment. Something that can last me a lifetime…And it’s looking right right now. The market value around the outskirts of L.A. is right.”




Cool. I see him as a really simple and reserved dude, so it makes sense that he would just continue his simple life, and live in his simple apartment, while he invests his money.

3 comments:

  1. Nigga 9 times out of 10 we can't even comment on ya blog, it keeps redirectin/reloadin damn! U gotta do somethang 'bout this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Are u serious? I never notice that when I want to leave a comment. Thanks for the info. I will check out the problem. And if someone else reading this has a similar with leaving comments on this blog, please let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete