G-Unit Reunion At Summer Jam

All the while, when 50 Cent was bad mouthing his soldiers, I had a feeling he had an ulterior motive. At the back of my mind, I had a thought he was doing all that so he could get people's attention, and then get more attention when the G Unit members surprise people and come together. And yea, that is just what 50 did. He dissed Yayo and Banks since the beginning of the year, and then got on Summer Jam stage with them yesterday. It got a big reaction at Summer Jam...I hope it helps with his Animal Ambition album sales. The album officially drops tomorrow. 







Of all the Summer Jam 2014 surprises thus far, this one is the most monumental. After being brought onto the stage by Nas himself, 50 Cent orchestrated the reunion many people didn't think would ever happen. Fif was joinded at this year's show by Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck for a G-Unit reunion. (VIBE) 




I don't know what all this is about, I just know 50 said some really disrespectful things about every member of his crew, and now they are together for a concert. I don't want to believe all that was just to get a big reaction at Summer Jam, cos all the disrespectful things he said about Banks and Yayo are fact...unless they are okay being bad mouthed by 50. I am happy for Buck tho, cos he is the most hardworking in the crew (asides from 50), and getting back with G Unit would really help his career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment