Furture dropped his second album two days ago, and after one day of sales, experts at Hits Daily Double have projected that Honest will sell between 45-50k first week.
YOUR NEW RELEASES: Disney's wintry wonder Frozen continues to dominate in spring; on the heels of its best week yet, the animated blockbuster's soundtrack will spend another week at #1, its twelfth. So what else is new? We'll tell you what. Here are this week's key debuts: Iggy Azalea (Grand Hustle/Def Jam) 50-55k Future (Epic) 45-50k Neon Trees (Island) 17-19k (HITS Daily Double)
YOUR NEW RELEASES: Disney's wintry wonder Frozen continues to dominate in spring; on the heels of its best week yet, the animated blockbuster's soundtrack will spend another week at #1, its twelfth. So what else is new? We'll tell you what. Here are this week's key debuts: Iggy Azalea (Grand Hustle/Def Jam) 50-55k Future (Epic) 45-50k Neon Trees (Island) 17-19k (HITS Daily Double)
These are projections; the album might sell a little more, or a little less. I predicted Iggy Azalea would sell between 40-50k first week...looking at the projections above, I guess I wasn't far from the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment