Tracklist of Mark Morrison's 'I Am What I Am' Album (2014)

Mark Morrison has been away from the spotlight for a while, and is trying to make a comeback with his new album on the way. I remember being in Highschool when 'Retrun of The Mack' dropped in the 90s; that was one banging banger. This new album is titled I Am What I Am. It has gone through many phases through the years, and the new official Tracklist features Crooked I on three songs. The album is set to drop on May 19th.



Check out the official tracklist of Mark Morrison's 'I Am What I Am' album below.



1.  I Am What I Am

2.  N.A.N.G 2.0 feat. Crooked I & Shonie

3.  My Life

4.  'Wanna Be Your Man' 2.0 feat. K.O McCoy and Young Buck

5.  Father Forgive Them feat. Beenie Man and Crooked I

6.  I Don't Want To Die feat. DMX

7.  I Am What I Am feat. Crooked I



You can pre-order the album on iTunes right now...I Am What I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment