2 Chainz said he has already had the video taken down, and the person responsible for editing it has apologized to him. During his interview on VLAD TV a couple of months ago, he spoke on the situation again, and said that the people that saw him having sleepless nights in the studio and making music for years before he finally made it laugh at rumors like that. He also said that the music directors put in all the secret society symbols in music videos just to get people talking, and get more Youtube views on their videos. Read his words below.
"In my opinion, I feel like Directors...people that do inventory that went to school in the last ten years, this are some things that they learn. Just symbols...different icons, different things to make...whether they be negative or positive, just to get us talking. So, if I shoot a video of VLAD, and I look behind you, I have these statues behind you, you don't know this two statues behind you...look, turn around. You don't know what's f#^king behind you. I'm the director, you don't know what's behind you. You're Tity Boi (2 Chainz), you Jay Z, you don't know what's behind you. You don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm shooting this shit right here, boom!. You leave, people go online and say VLAD is in the Illuminati, and guess what happen? The views go up. The views don't help vlad, the views help me, the f#^cking director. That's why I put this shit over here, that's why I put this shit over here." (VLADTV interview)It's all to get people talking...and to get attention, and views and traffic and all that. The same reason I put up this post...I know it is going to get hundreds of views in a short while, and it will continue to get views for as long as people keep talking about the Illuminati.

No comments:
Post a Comment