Cam'ron Lists Rappers He Listens To Right Now

Cam'ron is an O.G in the game, and he definitely still is relevant in the hip hop scene currently. In a recent interview on Hoodrich Radio, he was asked which rappers he currently listens to and I was surprised to hear him name Drake. People label Drake as soft, and Cam'ron has always been about that hardcore street shit, so it definitely will shock a lot of people. Me personally, I have never had a problem with Drake harmonizing every now and then, as long as he makes good music, and he raps his ass off when he does rap. It's just all these people that believe that to be a dope rapper you have to be hardcore.





"Right now, Drake's got a good album right now. Pusha T's got a good album out right now. I just heard a new T.I. song the other day. 'My Potna.' That joint was tough. Basically, to keep it a hundred, there's so much new music that comes out that you got to stay consistent - right now, it's Drake and Pusha T I'm listening to in the car." (Hoodrich Radio)

No comments:

Post a Comment