Jay Z and Beyonce Are Human Beings

Am I the only ones that is tired of this crazy 'staning' of Jay Z and Beyonce...especially of Beyonce. I love their music, and respect their hustle, but they are just people like me and you. A lot of people put Jay and Beyonce on a pedestal like they can do no wrong...like they are gods or something. No one is perfect. We are all human beings, and are all blessed with talents. They made the best of their individual talents, and they are very successful from that. But it doesn't mean they are better than anyone, or that other people are less than them.




I don't like when people idolize human beings and attack anyone that points out anything wrong about them. To this stans, Beyonce is a god, and she can do no wrong. And Jay Z is the best man in the world, cos he is married to Beyonce, and he is above all other men. I think it is people that have self esteem issue, and identity crisis that think like this. But the fact is that the social media age is really breeding people like this in hundreds of millions.




As I said, Jay Z and Beyonce are talented, and have worked on their talents over the years, and are a hard working couple, and I respect that, but I don't worship them, and no one else should. I have my favorite musicians, and I love their music, but I don't worship them. And I really don't expect them to be perfect. Honestly, I know Beyonce must be pressured from the pedestal she has been placed on, and what her fans expect of her at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment