Weird MC Comments On Marital Status

Weird MC is one of the oldest FemCee's in the Nigerian music industry. I remember her big hit, Allen Avenue from when I was in primary school, some 20 or so years ago. You can't think of Nigerian Hip Hop and not think about her, cos she was the first doing it, regardless of gender. Weird MC really is weird, and her androgynous looks make people question her sexuality. Not much is known about that. She recently dropped two new tracks, Ijoya (Remix) and Fiesta, and HipHop World Magazine caught up with her while she was promoting the singles. When she was asked whether they were any plans of marriage in the near future, she said...





“No, I don’t have time for that. It’s not even in my plans. Right now I’ve got an album coming out, so that’s not in my plans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment