Gabriel Union Speaks On Turning 40

The beautiful African-American actress, Gabriel Union tunred 40 last year October, but she still looks like she is in her late 20s. I remember seeing her in Bring It On (2000) with Kristen Dunst and thinking, this girl is really hot. And then doing a google search of her, and finding out she was 28 years old. I was like, WHAT!!?










In a recent interview with CocoaFab, she spoke on how people react when they find out she's 40. By the way, that's a very recent photo of her below-




It’s an issue for us as we sit in this hair and make-up chair! I’m like, ‘give me some tweezers and pluck this gray. It keeps cropping up!’ It’s like, ‘This b-tch is 40. She might not have wrinkles, but look at me! Try to pluck those quick!’ No, I don’t know if it’s because I did teen movies for so long and I was associated with young projects for so long that people just refuse to believe that I’m 40. It’s been more like, ‘You’re 40?!?!’ They put my age with everything nowadays. You can’t escape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment