Kelly Rowland With No Make-Up

Female's obsession with make-up has led to a new wave of celebrities showing off their "no make-up" pics, to prove that they are true beauties. But you know most of them still add lil this and that, or do a lil photo enhancement. But when you hear chocolate beauty like Kelly Rowland wants to show her "no make-up" pics, you would definitely know that you are getting the real deal.




Kelly Rowland's "no make-up" pics were taken for an upcoming edition of People's Magazine. Check out what she had to say about the taken the pics ...and also check out the "no make-up" pics below-







The first thing that popped in my head when I was asked to be a part of People’s No Make Up [shoot] was , “Oh My God! Oh my god what’s going to happen! Oh my God I’m honored” but I’m very happy.  I feel very comfortable in my skin and very comfortable to share it with you guys. When I’m not working, my preference is no make up.  I like for my skin to breathe because I do wear make up a lot, so I think it’s necessary to be au naturel.


What I don’t love about my face that gets covered by make up is my bags when I’m really really tired, but I love that make up does the trick.

When I don’t have make up on, I feel clean. I feel really really clean.












No comments:

Post a Comment