Snoop Dogg Disses Kim Kardashian

Yeah! Snoop Just dissed Kim Kardashian, but not with a record, during an interview. I think the Kardashians are really getting it from all corners at this point. I mean, the public is tired of the show and want it off the air, now Snoop is going at kim. Read what Snoop said about Kim and and the way she did Kris Humphries below-




"Advice for Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian," Snoop asked in the video. "The first advice is, you dumb a** n*gga, you shouldn't have tried to wife the b*tch, man. She's not that type of a h*e. She gets around, man. ... Ray J's the only n*gga that only bounced back from the b*tch, man. She's cold-blooded. I'm pretty sure she'll have a book in a month talking about all the n*ggas she got and how she played them. So my advice is, you can't make a h*e a housewife, man. Don't try to reinvent the wheel. Let her do what she was born to do. H*e. Yeah. H*e. Punk b*tch." (GGN)




WOA! I think those are some pretty harsh words from snoop. Maybe if it was the 90s, i wont be suprised to be hearing this from him, but i thought he had gone completely hollywood. When you have a show on the same network that airs the Kardashian show, i don't think comments like this are good for business. I know Snoop had that Fatherhood show on "E!" last year, but i don't think he is on anymore. But, i still think snoop is too corporate now to be calling another celebrity a hoe on camera.




Personally, i think the whole Kardashian family are taking the whole thing with fame too seriously. Drama and controversy sells, and they are a part of life, but when you bank on that to make a living, it starts bothering people if you really value the essence of living in the first place. I am just saying though...not to knock their hustle. I was just watching the re-run of the show a couple of hours ago, and that Kris Humphries dude had me laughing my butt off. I think he is the best thing that happened to the show. And i don't think he ruled of the possibilities off the present eventuality with him and Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment