Mack Maine About to Strat New Label

Young Money President, Mack Maine recently said he is working on starting a new label, but still under the Big umbrella of Cash Money Records. Hmm! That is interesting. I think it is a wise decision, because they have such a huge buzz right now, and starting a new label that is still affiliated to Young Money/Cash Money would not be a bad idea. I think there so much they can get out through young money, till people start getting tired of them. So, having a new label, with some new identity would do the magic.

I wish him all the best; i am always happy to hear success stories. Read what he had to say below.

"You know how Roc-A-Fella had State Property; I'm actually in the process of starting a new label ... a sub-label, basically," Mack said of the still-untitled imprint that he will head under the Cash Money umbrella. "I want to make sure I put a few people out through that vessel instead of putting everybody out under the same label, which is hard -- but we're all one big family." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment