Rick Ross Talks Genesis of 50cent Beef

The better part of 2009 was Rick Ross going at 50, and 50 making funny videos to address the beef, and letting Lloyd Banks handle the real lyrical war. If you ask me, i would say Rick Ross won the war. Anyway, Rick Ross recently addressed the issue, and give his reason for going at 50cent first.


Read below-
"It boiled down to what really was going on. It wasn't nothing at the time that was personal against 50 Cent, but he was attacking people, and began attacking people closer and closer to me, to a point where I had to make a decision. I felt I was gonna be next on that list. So I took the offensive." (RESPECT)
"N*ggas gotta study history. The mob bosses always get whacked at the end. Sometimes by someone of lesser value, of lesser importance, you feel me? So, on that note, you gotta understand there's always n*ggas that's willing to make that sacrifice on some real sh*t. When you really step out there, and you want to get into some sh*t, you've got to be on your A-game. My goal is to deliver hit records. But don't get it mistaken, we are the muscle--we are the muscle." (RESPECT)

Hmm! I think i understand why he had to make that move...kill or be killed. But i have to give it to ricky though, as his career has blown up since after that. He has dropped two albums after the beef, Deeper Than Rap & Teflon Don, which have been fantastic albums. And the move he made with signing WALE is just wonderful, even with just wale, i think he has a stronger Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment