Sheek Louch Say's he is Fire Right Now

One third of The Lox, Sheek Louch, says he is fire right now- i think i believe that, and i like the fact that he is working on a lot of material. The only thing i do not like is how he does not work the album after he drops. I think, asides from his first album, WALK WITH ME, he didn't have singles after the first one wared out. That is one thing he got to understand- if you want to make money out of this music industry, it is not about talent alone, you gotta build a brand, and how you do that is by staying in the peoples' eye...by building a brand...drop single after single, video after video, until you become a household name. I think you at least need to drop 3 singles backed with hot videos every time you drop an album as an artist.

I wish him luck, because, i think he really got better after he dropped his solo project, and he has been getting better after that, he is no longer the weak link in the group. I can say i would pick him over styles p now- although, i love them all, and i love when they are all together in a song.

Below is what he had to say about himself-


Like before, all you would really hear is Jadakiss and Styles P before I started having to do what I had to do. And that's what made me go out and do my solo projects, so I've been proving and proving and proving what I'm about every time I drop something.

So it's like, I want people to be like, "Oh d*mn, all right. Here he comes with that 'Kiss Your A** Goodbye' and '2 Gunz Up.'" And then I come with something else, so I'm continuing to show that so it's like, I'm still swinging in here. And right now, people are starting to say, "Wow, that n*gga's nice."

Every time I do something I feel like it's big. I even take that approach with the mixtapes. I know they're listening and watching, especially the motherf*cking haters. They're just doing that to say something and nine out of ten are saying, "Yo, that sh*t is fire." And then they gotta go, "D*mn, you know what? You're right. It is kinda fire."

No comments:

Post a Comment