rap is hip hop

Rap and Hip Hop stories...and everything in-between.

Lil Wayne Launches Website To Stay Connected With Fans | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales

Lil Wayne Launches Website To Stay Connected With Fans | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales
at April 03, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • IS M.I THE BEST NIGERIAN RAPPER OR WHAT?
    In 2001, after jay-z had dropped 5 successful albums, sold up to 5 million copies of his third album (life and times of shawn carter vol 2),...
  • Did Tupac Really Sleep With Faith Evans?
    Did Tupac sleep with Faith Evans ? This is one big question a lot of people want answers to. I was 15 when I heard Hit Em Up ( Pac's so...
  • First Week Sales Prediction of Meek Mill's Dreamchasers 4
    It is finally here. The fourth installment in Meek Mill's mixtape series is here. Dreamchasers 4 dropped about an hour ago. Thi...
  • Eve Used to Be a Stripper
    Back in the late 90s, female rapper, Eve used to be a stripper. If it wasn't for the timely intervention of Mase,  maybe we wouldn...
  • YG Speaks on How Collaboration With Kendrick Lamar Came About
    YG dropped his debut album ( My Krayzie Life ) on Tuesday, and MTV caught up with him for an interview that very day. One of the questions ...
  • Dilemma...Contemplating Deleting this Blog
    As much I love what I do on this blog as it is my passion, I am contemplating deleting it and moving on. I make very little from this blog,...
  • Papoose Drops 'First Chain' Remix (Big Sean Diss)
    A couple of weeks ago, after Kendrick Lamar called himself the King Of New York, the world knew it was only a matter of time till Papoose ...

Blog Archive

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.