FABOLOUS WANTS NAS TO SHOW THE YOUNG RAPPERS THAT HE IS THE MAN.



I just read the heading off sohh.com were fab talks about wanting nas to show the younger generation of rappers that he(nas) is the man. I think i was really surprised to read that, cos i have always taking fab is a JAY-Z fan, and must jay fans area lways about flussing rap; you know, rapping about money and good life, and NAS is the opposite of that. So when i read the heading of the story, i was really inspired, that there was still hope for hiphop after all.

What i am trying to say wheni refer to the life of hiphop being in a better shape, by me, after i read this is because it is obvious that nas does not sell millions, and he does not have 4 maybachs or anything like that, so for FABOLOUS to give props to him, then it means people/rappers that appreciate raw talent.

Below is what fabolous had to say:

"Nas, Nas, like Nas is so ill," Fab told interviewer Karen Civil. "I think this younger generation of hip-hop really don't know, like, I got a dude who rolls with me, he's like 21, 22, he don't know any of the ill Nas, he don't know Illmatic, you just don't know that Nas that I grew up with. I wish Nas would just let these young boys know he's that dude."


Yeah, i am feeling fab on that one. With that said, i can't wait for the next NAS album.

No comments:

Post a Comment