MASE WANTS TO DO A SONG WITH CHRIS BROWN.



I am one of the dudes that stood by MASE'S side when the whole world , rappers and regular individuals, were throwing jabs at him for coming back into the rap game. Not that i supported the fact that he had to ruin the relationship he had with his savior, the almighty, but the fact that he still had that gift, that talent to just rap, now, that is why i had his back.

I can't say i have liked all his moves since his return; moves like joining G-UNIT, moves like dissing LOON and FABOLOUS, moves like walking around like 50 CENT's boy in the video of WINDOW SHOPPER, but i think he can still make those hits.

I think the reason he is back is because he has that passion for rap, and he knows he can still make good rap songs. I particularly liked how he made the WELCOME BACK album; he was on fire on most of the songs, but you could not point out in any song where he went astray from his new found religeon.

So, word is out on the streets, or rather, on twitter, that MASE wants to do a collabo track with CHRIS BROWN. I think that would be dope, because you know he was always the ladies man, so him and chris brown would definitely click/connect.

Below is what mase had to say on twitter:

"@MechanicalDummy lets do a smash," Mase wrote to Chris Brown's Twitter account on Thursday (November 12). "@Mattd8 The tape is being dropped internationally and nationally next friday I DO THE IMPOSSIBLE...5 different DJ -> one in London, Canada, China, Korea and the US...The tape is being dropped internationally and nationally next friday I DO THE IMPOSSIBLE..The tape will be hosted by 5 different DJs -> one in London, Canada, China, Korea and the US...I want to do 75 records with people by Valentine Day... I want the record of the most features that were amazing... didn't say I had a hot mixtape I said I want my day one dudes back I'm tired of dealing with people I don't know --> thats all." (Mase's Twitter)

Wow! I am happy to hear that mase is working pretty hard; trying to make 75 songs by valentine? That is cool, and i hope they would all be dope. He should just connect with the right set of people and make the comeback the right way. It would be good to have him come back full time; it seems everybody from JARULE, to DMX is trying to make a comeback, why not MASE?

No comments:

Post a Comment