HAS 50 CENT FINALLY CRACKED THE WINNING FORMULAR.


For several months now, 50 CENT has been trying to get enough buzz to get out his 4th album 'BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT'. He dropped a single sometime last year, 'GET UP', but could not gather enough buzz to drop the album. Then he went on his dis-oriented formular, by going at T.I, LIL WAYNE, e.t.c. That didn't work, so he did the opposite and started making peace with his former rivals like, JOE BUDDEN, JADAKISS, STYLES P, SHEEK LOUCH, DIPSET CREW...

I kind of respect him for swallowing his pride, and realizing he really needed to keep it positive with his NEW YORK rap brethrens. But it's his latest single with NEYO, 'have a baby by me'. I am not a big 50 cent fan, but this song is a sure banger. The beat is banging; the hook he does before neyo's chorus comes on is on point, and neyo's chorus is the icing on the cake.

I hope this attempt would help get him more acceptance, because it sure ain't as rosy for 50 as it used to be. His album is set to drop sometime this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment