BEANIE SIGEL DISSES JAY-Z





Concidering the number of people that have come out to talk about how shady JAY-Z is, i am starting to believe that this dude is really a cold-hearted bastard,as all these people say he is; the type to only care about himself. I would have never thought in a 100years that BEANIE SIGEL would drop a diss record taking shots at jay-z. I can remember how jay had put beans against JADAKISS around 1999-2000, not concidering the fact that jadakiss was his homie, beanie siegel went at jada like a real loyal soldier. I read an interview of jadakiss where he said that that was his must personal beef. He said it was like fighting your own brother, because he said he had been close with beans whole family; his mother, sibblings...and for him to go at beans because he had some problems with jay, was the hardest thing he had to do.

Beanie sigel dropped a diss record aimed at jay-z, clearly through the direct disses, titled "i am not your average cat", which landed online this week.
Below are some lines from the track:

"This ain't a diss record, this a real record/How it feel to get exposed -- I was the fly on the wall, I witnessed," Beans raps. "I could say sh*t to make B look at you different/And my gangster was never on trial, I was, stood up tall, no snitch/But the rapper Shawn called the police on me/Because I was front row at the Blueprint 3/I just wanted to see him emcee/Reminisce when we were the R-O-C/But he called on the c-o-p's/Not only that, he brought in the f-e-d's/So that's telling me, F-U Sig/So F you too and F Bleek three/Whether I rap or riddle out this motherf*cker -- my name good in every hood."

I think when beans says he can expose jay, we all know he could actually do that, but who would lsiten to him? Jay has a lot of people hypnotized right now(excluding me though).
At the end of the track, he talks about how jay never came to see him or wrote or called while he was in jail last year. He also said when he got out, he tried to get jay to let him off the ROCAFELLA record deal because someone wanted to sign him, and give him some big money, but jay didn't let him go. He then goes back to all the beefs he fought for jay, and all the street credibility the roc benefitted back in the 90's that could be created to him being on the label. He specifically mentions beefs like the NAS BEEF, the beef with jadakiss, and the beef with the DIPSET crew that he had to handle for jay. It's just so sad that things had to turn turn out like this. Very ugly. SUPER UGLY.

Hours after the track hit the internet, MEMPHIS BLEEK had this to say:

"Just waking up my phone going crazy over this segiel sh*t," Bleek wrote Friday (October 30) morning. "I just seen son at power house wasn't nothing now its something..... I'm lost on that.... Guess that's how the rap game work....F*ck bleek 3 haaa that's a good one...And for the rec....I can't diss that's my nigg we gotta get up an chop it up that's all..He know me that's all I could say..." (Memphis Bleek's Twitter)


And you should know that nobody can talk about jay-z without fabolous butting in. I guess it's because jay has helped him in the past. below is what fab had to say:

"I jus heard a JayZ diss record by Beanie Siegel..," Fab wrote Friday (October 30). "That's ill to me.. And the record is hard! Never thought i would hear a JayZ diss song by Beanie Siegel....WOW..jus wow.. (Affion Crockett chris brown on larry king impression voice) To me its disappointing, i hate 2 c family fight.. But i dont know either side of the story.. So im neutral & enjoyin the music, as u should i made JayZ & Beanie Siegel a trending topic not even tryin to.. SMH...lol..i hate hip hop family splits & beef's... the Cam vs. Jim & Juelz, the Cash Money vs. Juve, B.G. & Turk.. Dr. Dre vs. Snoop... all bad." (Fabolous' Twitter)
Lets see where all this goes in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment